Audio Technica MB6K
The Audio Technica MB6K is a dynamic cardioid kick microphone with a frequency response of 60-12,000 Hz. A natural at handling high SPLs, the MB6K delivers superior results on bass drum as well as on floor and deep rack toms.
Audio Technica MB6K Features
- Custom-engineered for use on kick drum
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Low-profile design for easy placement
- Built-in adjustable stand mount
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -59 dB (1.1mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.