Audio Technica ES943c Lavalier Mic For Unipak Wireless System
The Audio Technica ES943c has beeen designed to be worn on the clothing for quality, unobtrusive sound pickup. The microphone's wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate signal capture with high intelligibility for speakers, singers and other performers. It has a low-profile element that provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. It is equipped with an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low end frequency and ambient noise. The microphone offers unsurpassed protection from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard® design.
Audio Technica ES943c Features
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response provide crisp, full-sounding vocal pickup.
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 100º to 360º
- 55" (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable connects to AT8538 power module via TA3F-type connector
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Audio Technica ES943c Specifications
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 2.2 mm (0.09") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable, terminated with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8110 foam windscreen; AT8460 clothing clip; AT8538 power module; belt clip
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.