Audio Technica ATW-T1001 - System 10 Wireless Beltpack Transmitter
The Audio Technica ATW-T1001 is a high fidelity wireless beltpack transmitter that features both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. The wireless signal operates at 2.4ghz which is far from TV interference resulting in a clear and natural sound.
The ATW-T1001 wireless beltpack transmitter is easy to configure and is a great choice for performing musicians that need the flexibility of no cables or TV presenters using lavalier microphones.
Audio Technica ATW-T1001 - System 10 Wireless Beltpack Transmitter Features:
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation status and lets you know when batteries are low, dead or installed incorrectly
- Permanently-attached transmitter antenna
- Transmitter pairing switch and system ID display for pairing a transmitter with a receiver
- High-impedance input for instruments and low-impedance input with bias connection for microphones
- Microphone/Instrument level control with included screwdriver for adjusting the input level
- Power/Mute button allows toggling between muted and unmuted operation via a single touch
- Audio-Technica microphones and cables are available (sold separately), pre-terminated with a UniPak input connector
- Rf Power Output High:10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz) without batteries
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.