Audio Technica ATW-2420A - 2000a Series Racked System with 4 Handheld Transmitters
The Audio Technica ATW-2420A is a complete wireless system featuring 4 x ATW-T220a handheld transmitters, 4 x AT829cW tie-clip microphones, 4 x ATW-R2100a receivers, ATW-DA49 distributor, rack box and transmitter shoulder bag.
4 channels of 2000a series wireless systems and professional antenna distribution system all pre racked into a high quality flight case. All system settings are preprogramed into the units so all you need to do is plug in and turn on. All systems come with a padded shoulder bag for safely storing the microphone and belt pack transmitters. Only available in the UK.
2000 Series Specifications
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- 606.500 – 629.900 MHz (U Band – ch.38)
- 856.100 – 864.900 MHz (F Band)
- Number Of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Range: 100 m (300') typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41° F (5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 15,000 Hz
ATW-R2100a Receiver Specifications
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±20 kHz deviation)
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV (S/N 60dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output:
- Unbalanced: 25mV (100k ohms load), 1/4" phone jack
- Balanced: 50mV (Attenuator; 0dB)
- 12.5mV (Attenuator; -12dB) at 1 kHz ± 5kHz
- deviation, 100k ohm load, XLRM-type
- Antenna Input: BNC-type 50 Ohms – Bias voltage 12V DC, 60mA each
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 44 mm x 162.2 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0kg (2.2 lbs)
- Accessories Furnished: Two flexible UHF antennas, rack mount adapters, AC adapters
- Optional System Accessory: AT8630 joining-plate kit, mounts two ATW-R2100a receivers in single 19" rack space
ATW-T220a Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Transmitter
The ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone Transmitter features PRO41 cardioid capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound. Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference.
- Rf Power Output: High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: According to National Regulations
- Microphone Element: Dynamic, unidirectional
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable AA NiMH (not included)
- Current Consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Dimensions: 229 mm long – 53.5 mm maximum diameter
- Weight (Without Battery): 221 grams
- Accessories Furnished: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ Stand Clamp
The ATW-DA49 is a UHF (wide-band 440-900 MHz) active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system that enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems. Provides two “1-in, 4-out” RF channels; connects a pair of antennas to as many as four wireless receivers. Either passive or active antennas may be used. Both input jacks offer switchable +12V DC output on their center pins to operate Audio-Technica powered antennas or other in-line RF devices if desired. The unit features all-metal construction for extreme durability and protection from radio frequency interference.
The ATW-DA49 is designed to complement Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 Series wireless systems. It is also suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 440-900 MHz range.
Includes ten RF cables, front-mount antenna cables and connectors, four DC power cables, +12V DC desktop power supply with detachable IEC power cable, and ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware kit to permit attachment in a standard 19” rack space.
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.