Audio Technica ATR6550
The Audio Technica ATR6550 is a condenser shotgun microphone designed especially for use with video cameras. The ATR6550 provides crisp & intelligible pickup, far away or up close.
In its “Tele” range setting, this cardioid condenser is engineered to pick up dialogue and sound effects at a distance, while bypassing ambient noise such as traffic, air-handling systems, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
Audio Technica ATR6550 Features
- 3.5 mm connector plugs into your video camera
- Two range settings: "Normal" for close & medium-distance; "Tele" for long-distance
- Includes camera-mount, stand clamp, foam windscreen, battery
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Normal: Cardioid, Tele: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 70 – 18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Normal: -56 dB, Tele: -45 dB
- Impedance: Normal: 1,000 ohms, Tele: 2,200 ohms
- Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
- Cable: 1 m (3') long, permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") output plug
- Accessories Furnished: Camera mount; microphone stand clamp; foam windscreen; AA battery
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.