Audio Technica ATM75C
With a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side, the Audio Technica ATM75C delivers professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation.
The ATM75C comes with a 55" (1.4 m) unterminated cable. Does not include power module.
Audio Technica ATM75C Features
- Professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation
- Low-visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Unterminated 55" (1.4 m) cable
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100-13,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -51 dB (2.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 85 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Accessories: AT8439 clothing clip; AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATM75C Model ATM75C GTIN 0042005309399