Audio Technica ATM75
With a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side, the Audio Technica ATM75 delivers professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation. The belt-mounted power module operates on either battery or phantom power.
Audio Technica ATM75 Features
- Professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation
- Low-visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100-13,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -51 dB (2.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 85 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 58 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 2000 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Accessories: AT8439 clothing clip; AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.