Audio Technica ATM710
The new Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the Audio Technica ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity.
The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Audio Technica ATM710 Features
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Weight: 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDATM710 Model ATM710 GTIN 4961310089054