Audio Technica ATM610 - Hypercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the Audio Technica ATM610 dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design. The microphone features an innovative dual-wall floating construction; the back-cavity assembly "floats" inside the handle shell, providing outstanding isolation from handling noise.
Audio Technica ATM610 Features
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.