Audio Technica ATM350
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount clip and new violin mount, the low-profile Audio Technica ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin.
The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a new in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
Audio Technica ATM350 Features
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8542 power module; AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8468 violin mount; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.