Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2
The circumaural design of the Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 headphones achieves remarkable isolation from ambient noise, making them perfect for immersive listening in loud environments. With brand new 53 mm diameter drivers designed especially for DJs, neodymium magnets, and 3,500 mW of power handling, these headphones deliver outstanding sound reproduction. Their compact and lightweight design makes them perfect for carrying whilst stored in the provided pouch. Supplied with two detachable cable options.
Advanced high-quality sound from newly designed Ø53mm drivers with maximum comfort for long listening sessions.
Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 Features
- Ø53mm drivers designed exclusively for PRO700MK2 ensure outstanding sound quality
- 50°/90° earpiece swivelling capability provides a perfect fit for every monitoring application
- Lightweight design provides maximum comfort for periods of extended use
- Detachable cord with screw-in connector allows for easy replacement
- Includes 2 detachable cords (one coiled and one straight)
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: Ø53 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 ~ 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 3,500 mW
- Sensitivity: 106 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 O
- Weight: 305 g
- Cable: 1.2m Coiled Cord (Max. 3.0 m) and 1.2 m Straight Cord
- Connector: Ø6.3 / Ø3.5 mm gold-plated stereo plug
- Accessories (Optional): Carrying pouch, Detachable cable x 2, 6.3mm adapter
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.