Audio Technica AT875R microphone with BPW-120 windshield (120mm long)
The Audio Technica AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
The Windshield is perfect for camera, boom or handheld microphones where speed of mounting and outstanding performance is required. The Windshield is especially for ENG, Drama, Film due to speed of application, noise free microphone changes and light weight. The microphone is quickly and easily withdrawn for filter switch changes.
The Windshield has a foam core of 20PPi open cell foam which gives enhanced windnoise reduction while giving optimum high frequency performance. The fur covering is a 30mm synthetic fur, especially chosen for its acoustic properties and light weight.
The Windshield end cap is made of neoprene with genuine soft black leather trim for a snug fit and attractive finish.
Audio Technica AT875R Features:
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Audio Technica AT875R Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 175.0 mm (6.89") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch