Audio Technica AT875R
The Audio Technica AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
*Does not include mic stand and cable pictured.
Audio Technica AT875R Features
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 175.0 mm (6.89") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch