Audio Technica AT8681 - UniMix® 2-to-1 Microphone Combiner with Balance Control.
The AT8681 combines the output from two microphones into one channel. The balance control attenuates each microphone by 6 dB (typical) at midpoint.
Audio Technica AT8681 Features:
- Professional XLR-type input/output connectors
- Can be installed anywhere in-line, either at the mixer input or near the microphone
- 24-48V DC phantom power and balanced cables required for operation
- Permits phantom voltage to pass on to the microphone
- Rugged steel housing
Audio Technica AT8681 Specifications:
- Input Output Connectors: XLRF/XLRM-type
- Phantom Power: 24-48V DC, 2-4 mA typical
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Gain: Unity (0 dB), +0/-1.5 dB
- Noise A-Weighted: -115 dBV typical
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g) typical
- Dimensions: 5.12" (130.0 mm) W x 2.36" (60.0 mm) D x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H typical
- Input Impedance: 10,000 ohms
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBV (1% T.H.D. at 1 kHz)
- Maximum Attenuation: 33 dB at 1 kHz
- Notes: UniMix specifications measured at 48V phantom power, 150 ohms input load and 100,000 ohms output load.