Audio Technica AT8035 microphone with BPW-250 windshield (250mm long)
The length (14.53") of the Audio Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
The Windshield is perfect for camera, boom or handheld microphones where speed of mounting and outstanding performance is required. The Windshield is especially for ENG, Drama, Film due to speed of application, noise free microphone changes and light weight. The microphone is quickly and easily withdrawn for filter switch changes.
The Windshield has a foam core of 20PPi open cell foam which gives enhanced windnoise reduction while giving optimum high frequency performance. The fur covering is a 30mm synthetic fur, especially chosen for its acoustic properties and light weight.
The Windshield end cap is made of neoprene with genuine soft black leather trim for a snug fit and attractive finish.
Audio Technica AT8035 Features
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
Audio Technica AT8035 Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: 39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 369.0 mm (14.53") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8132 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case