Audio Technica AT4071A Shotgun microphone (Used)
With directivity equal to mics up to 50% longer, the Audio Technica AT4071a has been specially created to meet the critical long-distance pickup demands of broadcasting, film/TV sound, professional recording, wildlife recording and theater sound reinforcement. It is particularly useful for miking dynamic action in film/TV audio as well as in 'spot' miking techniques in the music studio or theater.
The mic provides extremely high output and a noise floor that is hardly measurable, much less audible. It may be used with confidence in distant miking applications and even under the stringent demands of modern digital recording systems. Audio-Technica has pioneered a unique interference tube design in the AT4071a and AT4073a shotgun mics that provides the same directivity as mics up to 50 percent longer.
This microphone is used and in good working order with a few cosmetic marks. Included is a rycote suspension mount but no windscreen/furry.
Audio Technica AT4071a Features
- Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Exclusive acoustic design* provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 150 Hz hi-pass filter
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
Audio Technica AT4071a Specifications
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 150 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -21 dB (89.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 124 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.5 oz (155 g)
- Dimensions: 15.55" (395.0 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8135 windscreen; protective carrying case