Audio Technica AT4050 Multi Pattern Studio Microphone with AT8430 Stand Clamp
Utilising a low-noise transformerless design and multiple polar patterns, the Audio Technica AT4050 is ideal for use in the most demanding recording situations. It uses dual gold-plated, aged, large-diaphragm condenser elements for extended frequency response. Floating construction elements provide isolation from noise and vibration. The AT4050 produces transparent highs and mids balanced by rich low-end qualities, while its advanced acoustic engineering guarantees extensive performance capabilities and highest quality.
The AT4050's transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients. Adding to the AT4050's value are the three polar patterns. You can select from cardioid, figure-8 or omnidirectional settings to tailor the AT4050 to any source you're recording. In addition, a switchable 80Ha high-pass filter and a 10dB pad allow even more flexibility in capturing a multitude of sources. The AT4050's 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use.
Audio Technica AT4050 Condenser Microphone Features:
- Superior performance for studio recording and live sound applications
- Remarkable combination of warm, transparent sound and super-high SPL capability
- Three switchable polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure 8
- Vapor-deposited gold large-diaphragm design for extended frequency response
- Symmetrical direct-coupled electronics for excellent transient response and low distortion
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Includes AT8449 shock mount