Audio Technica AT4041
The Audio Technica AT4041 is a pencil condenser microphone engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare.
The AT4041 has a cardioid response and features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability.
The AT4041 is housed is a rugged case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
Audio Technica AT4041 Features
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Range Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
- 6.28" (159.5 mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDAT4041 Model AT4041 GTIN 5055145715574