Audio Technica AT4033 condenser mic(used)
The side-address Audio Technica AT4033a offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033 A/SM's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
This microphone is used but is fully working and tested. There are signs of cosmetic wear on the microphone chassis but nothing that effects performance.
Audio Technica AT4033 A/SM Features:
- A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDAT4033U Model AT4033U GTIN NA