Audio Technica AT4033 Special Edition
The side-address Audio Technica AT4033a offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033 A/SM's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
This microphone is used but is fully working and tested. There are signs of cosmetic wear on the microphone chassis but nothing that effects performance.
- Cardioid condenser capsule
- 30 Hz-20,000 Hz frequency response
- Low frequency roll-off
- Output- 145 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1%25 T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Requires phantom power
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Audio Technica SKU SAUDAT4033U Model AT4033U GTIN NA