Audio Technica AT2031
The Audio Technica AT2031 is the ideal microphone for stringed instruments in critical studio and live applications. Its permanently polarized element offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for a more detailed sound.
Its low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic range, perfectly suited for the most demanding applications.
Audio Technica AT2031 Features
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass fi lter
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp and piano.
Audio Technica AT2031 Specifications
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 150 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: – 34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Impedance: 85 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: (typical) 124 dB, 1 kHz at max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 khz at 1 Pa*
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: (less accessories) 134 g
- Dimensions: 143.0 mm long, 21.0 mm maximum body Ø
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp; windscreen; soft protective pouch