A powerful, flexible and intuitive console, ASP8024 brings superb audio performance from one of the world's most experienced and successful console engineering teams. David Dearden and Gareth Davies, the founders of DDA, have pooled their combined experience of over fifty years to produce a console that provides sound quality and features normally associated with consoles with a higher price tag.
Far from a retrograde step, analogue mixing provides the clarity and quality demanded of the best ears in the business for both tracking and mixing stages and ASP8024's future-proof design ensures its continued compatibility and seamless integration with digital equipment.
Moreover, thanks to innovative design and construction processes, ASP8024 delivers exceptional audio quality and features at an unrivalled price.
Audient ASP8024 Features
- Full-feature in-line architecture.
- Full 24-track routing.
- Ergonomic control surface with clear status feedback.
- Extended range, splittable equalisers.
- 14 auxiliary busses.
- Unique modular construction for easy serviceability.
- Integral compressors on stereo bus.
- Selection for Main plus 3 alternate control room speakers.
- Comprehensive communications.