ATC SCM150A SL PRO - Three-way active monitor (Pair) - Used
The ATC SCM150 ASL Three Way Active Monitors are designed to perform at their best with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
Like their smaller brother, the SCM50 ASL & 100 the monitors’ ability to reproduce music and speech with phenomenal accuracy, transparency and dynamics lies mainly in the SM75-150s soft dome midrange driver. However, recent modifications that include an upgraded tweeter and enhanced port profile have brought about further improvements in all perform-ance parameters.
Bass performance is equally impressive, thanks to ATC’s 15″ professional level bass driver that incorporates the company’s unique Super Linear Magnet technology. Bass, mid and HF drive units in the active model have their own dedicated and individually matched MOS-FET amplifiers.
ATC’s active crossover network consists of a wide band-width, electronically balanced input stage with high common mode rejection and very low distortion. In passive form, the SCM150 SL provides broad and symmetrical dispersion, excellent amplitude and phase characteristics throughout the audio frequency range.
*Stock image shown, not of actual used item
ATC SCM150 ASL Specifications:
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 375mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 60Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 25Hz & 22kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 117dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 1V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms balanced XLR
- Amplifier Output: HF 50 Watts RMS MF 100 Watts RMS LF 200 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection: LDR tweeter protection, plus active FET MGR (amplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100, 115, 230 (factory set)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: Nominal 90 Watts, Driven 350 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions(HxWxD): 884 x 498 x 568mm including amps (stands add 200mm to height)
- Weight: 75kg
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£15,026.40 £12,522.00 (ex. vat)
£7,442.40 £6,202.00 (ex. vat)
£11,539.20 £9,616.00 (ex. vat)
£2,499.60 £2,083.00 (ex. vat)