Arturia Keylab 25
The Arturia Keylab 25 is a high quality hybrid synth and controller that features 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity and after touch. The Keylab 25 includes Arturia's Analog Lab software which features 5000 synth sounds and can be controlled by plugging the Keylab 25 into a Windows computer running Windows 7/8 or a Mac running 10.6 or higher via midi or USB.
The Arturia Keylab 25 features several controls which let you use the synth like a traditional hardware synthesiser instead of adjusting parameters with a mouse which can slow down workflow. The controls can be adjusted to suit your particular workflow in the Arturia midi control centre.
- Keyboard: 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and after-touch.
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls: 2 click-able encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminium and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 465x298x70 mm - Net weight : 3.9 Kg
- Windows: Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
- Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats