Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt - 30x34 Audio Interface for Mac
The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to offer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functionality all in one box. Ensemble includes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O.
Blending acclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortless user interface, Ensemble empowers you to capture inspiration
when creative lightning strikes.
Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt Features:
- 8 Mic preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip with Logic Pro X)
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Core Audio optimized DMA engine frees up Mac CPU for plugins and software instruments
Apogee Ensemble Specifications:
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 2
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 30 x 34
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4" ( Balanced Inserts), 4 x XLR (Mic/Line), 2 x 1/4" (Guitar/Instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Monitor), 8 x DB-25, 2 x 1/4" (Headphones), 2 x 1/4" (Guitar/Instrument)
- Digital Inputs: 2 x ADATF (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x ADAT (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Coax)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Clock I/O: 1 x BNC (In), 1 x BNC (Out)
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Depth: 12.125"
- Width: 19"
- Height: 1.73"
- Weight: 11.15 lbs.