API A2D - 2 312 Mic Preamps with API Digital Out
The API A2D is a 2-channel mic preamp with a high-quality A/D converter and both analogue and digital outputs.
The A2D features two API 312 Mic Preamplifiers - the same pres found in the API 3124+. Each 312 preamp has a level control, 20 segment led meter, phase flip, 48v Phantom Power, pad, mic/line selector and 2:1 transformer routing which selects a lower gain contribution from output transformer.
The A2D has balanced analogue outputs as well as integrated digital output. The digital section includes two discrete API 2510 amplifiers with level pots feeding the A/D converters. Each channel features 20 segment LED meters. A choice of six sample rates are offered from 44.1kHz through to 192kHz.
Digital output connections include AES on XLR, and S/PDIF on single-ended RCA. Coaxial BNC accepts external Super Clock.
A balanced TRS insert point goes direct to the A/D converter allows for external analogue processing.
API A2D Features
- A pair of signature API 312 Mic Preamplifiers
- API 2510 and 2520 Operational Amplifiers
- Sample Rates: 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1
- 20 Segment LED metering on both analog and digital sections
- Mic and Instrument inputs
- Polarity, phantom power, input pad, 2:1 transformer routing, Mic/Line switches
- Six sample rate choices
- Sync to external Word Clock with feed through BNC
- External Super Clock input
- Ability to be slaved with other A2D units
- Insert point provided between analog and digital sections
API A2D Specifications
- Power Consumption, Quiescent: 22.2 Watts
- Size: 19" X 1.75" (1U) X 11.5" Deep
- Size (Boxed for Shipping): 23.25" X 6.5" X 16"
- Actual Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 13.48 lbs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£2,999.00 £2,499.17 (ex. vat)
£2,154.00 £1,795.00 (ex. vat)
£1,830.00 £1,525.00 (ex. vat)
£3,899.00 £3,249.17 (ex. vat)