The Aphex Mic X is a USB condenser microphone features a great sounding, high performance capsule with a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for Aphex to have extended frequency response and superior transient response. The cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Aphex Mic X Applications
Whatever software you use, Microphone X will provide amazing results without having to buy any external hardware!
Make your Podcasts standout from the rest by providing excellent sound quality! Keep your listeners coming back for more!
Voiceover and Narration
Are you tired of sending out demos for voice over and narration jobs and getting no replies? Use the processing power of the Aphex Microphone X and get noticed!
Aphex Mic X Features
- High performance, cardioid capsule
- Aphex preamp
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording resolution
Analog Aural Exciter & Big Bottom Processing
- Microphone X features the famous Aphex Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors to enhance your sound before it is broadcast or recorded. These features can provide that “larger than life” radio voice for Podcasts or a warm and present tone for vocalists.
Analog Optical Compressor
- Microphone X features an Aphex optical compressor. This keeps your dynamic range under control and provides a consistent input level to the DAW without clipping.
High Output Headphone Amp
- Microphone X features a loud and clear headphone amplifier based on the Aphex HeadPod 4. No other USB microphone offers this kind of headphone amplifier performance.
Ease of use
- Compressor and enhancement processors have individual on/off switches
- Separate Aural Exciter and Big Bottom Amount knobs are located on the rear
- Headphone jack is located on the front of the mic
- Comes with everything you need to start recording
|Model||Aphex Mic X|