Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum and Voltikus Bundle
The Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum DSD D/A converter takes audio to a new level, offering the audiophile community the most comprehensive, top-end DSD and PCM sample rate support, and most uncompromising quality available in a DAC, complete with 2nd generation Voltikus PSU and a 10 Mhz input for the legendary Antelope 10M Rubidium atomic clock.
The widest DSD and PCM Support
The Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum DSD DAC supports up to DSD128 (Double-DSD) and 384kHz, 24-bit streaming to a custom-designed, ultra-low jitter USB connection, as well as AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and TOSLINK PCM support.
The DSD features include a unique 256X upsampling mode where DSD64 and DSD128 are upsampled to DSD256, thereby releasing the true potential of DSD – delivering new standards in accuracy, transparency, imaging, and dynamics.
The unit compliments the high-resolution PCM inputs with switchable 64-bit precision 8x linear phase upsampling using a dedicated FPGA and Independent dual DACs per channel to eliminate crosstalk and improve dynamic range and linearity.
Signature Antelope clocking
The foundation of the Zodiac Platinum is the renowned 64-bit, Acoustically Focused Clocking and the ultra-low jitter oven-controlled crystal oscillator, which stand as a guarantee of unprecedented sound quality - used by the best recording, mastering, and post production studios around the world.
In addition, the Platinum is equipped with a 10MHz input for the legendary Antelope 10M Rubidium atomic clock, providing the most accurate and stable clocking reference, and uncompromising digital to analog conversion.
Distinctive pedigree and highly evolved technology
Zodiac Platinum has inherited the stepped relay volume control and the dual-stage headphone drivers with impedance control from its very successful predecessor, the Zodiac Gold. It also comes with supplied with the 2nd Generation Voltikus external audiophile grade power supply and an elegant remote control.
Free PC, Mac, and mobile control software is available for total control of the Zodiac.
Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum Features
- Antelope 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology
- 10MHz input for Antelope’s Rubidium atomic clock
- Widest DSD support, including the unique 256X mode
- Ultra-low jitter oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Up to 768 kHz sample rate via custom USB chip
- Switchable 64-bit 8x linear phase upsampler
- Quad DAC architecture for superb dynamic range
- Stepped relay volume control accurate to 0.05 dB
- External audiophile-grade power supply option
- Dual stage headphone drivers with impedance control
- Aluminum unibody IR remote
- Control application for PC, Mac and mobile devices
- Automatic internet-based device upgradability
- Includes external audiophile grade power supply Voltikus
Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum Connections
- 2x Headphone Outputs on 1/4” TRS
- Trimmable balanced Analog Outputs on XLR
- Unbalanced Analog Outputs on RCA
- Balanced Analog Inputs on 1/4” TRS
- Unbalanced Analog Inputs on RCA
- AES/EBU Digital Input
- 2x S/PDIF Coaxial Inputs
- 2x Optical TOSLINK Inputs
- USB on standard B type connector
- Atomic clock / Word Clock Input on BNC
- De-jittered AES/EBU Output
- De-jittered 2x S/PDIF Outputs
|Model||Antelope Audio Zodiac Platinum and Voltikus Bundle|