Antelope Audio Zen Tour - Thunderbolt & USB Portable Audio Interface
The Antelope Audio Zen Tour 32-channel Thunderbolt and USB desktop audio interface packs a wallop! Fitted with eight analog ins (four guitar/line, four mic/line), 16 analog outs (2 monitors, 8 dSub, two stereo headphone, two mono ReAmps), two ADAT ins and outs, plus S/PDIF I/O, the Zen Tour is an ideal interface for your pro project studio or mobile rig. The Zen Tour's svelte chassis includes a fast, user-friendly control set, complete with touchscreen display, talkback, and a big volume knob.
Onboard DSP and superb Antelope audio quality
Antelope Audio's Zen Tour sports onboard DSP that includes Antelope's superb guitar amp and cabinet simulations, along with new Vintage EQ and compression models. At Sweetwater, Antelope Audio products command respect - and as always, the company's exceptional mic preamps and audio conversion are your guarantee of superior audio quality. You can control the Zen Tour remotely from any computer on the same network, or via iOS/Android tablet/phone apps.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Features:
- 4 guitar/line inputs; 4 mic preamps
- 2 stereo monitor outputs with A/B switching
- 2 ADAT ins/outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 ReAmp outputs
- Onboard DSP effects and amp/cab simulations
- Thunderbolt/USB connectivity
- Remote Apps for Mac/PC and iOS/Android
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Specifications:
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt, USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo, 4 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo monitor), 2 x 1/4" (reamp out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 2 x ADAT
- Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 4 x instrument/line
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Manufacturer Part Number: Zen Tour