Antelope Audio Zen Studio - Premium USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The Antelope Audio Zen Studio is a high-quality, portable USB 2.0 audio interface featuring 38 simultaneous input and 32 output. There are 20 analogue inputs with 12 world-class mic preamps and 2 banks of ADAT I/O for up to 16 channels of digital audio.
Featuring conversion, clocking and custom USB technology found in Antelops Audio's 32-channel Orion interface, the conversion is the most authentic analog sounding A/D & D/A conversion on the market.
Featuring powerful on-board DSP effects, multiple monitor mixers, dedicated headphone and monitor outputs and ultra-low latency USB connectivity, the Zen Studio is a world-class mobile recording solution.
Zen Studio can be controlled by both Mac and PC using their intuitive desktop application. From within this software, four zero-latency mixes can be assigned to any outputs.
Antelope Audio Zen Studio Features
- The most analog-sounding A/D & D/A conversion
- Comprehensive mic pres, HiZ instrument and line inputs
- Massive parallel DSP and effects processing
- Battle-tested zero-latency USB audio interface
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing capabilities
- The most acclaimed clocking technology
- 12 Class A mic preamps, with phantom power
- 8 mic/line inputs
- 4 mic/line/instrument inputs
- 2 Independently assignable headphone outputs
- 2 DSUB-25 connector (8 channels I/O)
- 1 Stereo monitor out
- 4 ADAT connectors (up to 16 channels I/O)
- 2 SPDIF RCA connectors (I/O)
- 2 Inserts over TRS
- 2 Word Clock BNC connectors (I/O)
- 1 Low-latency high-bandwidth USB 2.0
|Model||Antelope Audio Zen Studio|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£1,695.00 £1,412.50 (ex. vat)
£1,959.00 £1,632.50 (ex. vat)
£2,694.00 £2,245.00 (ex. vat)