Antelope Audio Orion 32
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 can stream 32 channels of audio I/O at 192 kHz connected to any USB equipped computer and features analogue connections over D-SUB 25 connectors. Also included on the is 32 channels of 96 kHz audio over fiber optic MADI and 16 I/O channels over ADAT making the Orion 32 and extremely flexible device. This is all squeezed into a 1U enclosure with an eco-friendly power consumption of only 20 Watts.
Orion 32 also includes a 64 bit audio clock with their proprietary AFC clocking technology as found in high end studios all over the world. This makes the Orion 32 a solid choice for tracking, mixing and mastering studios. It also offers flexible digital and routing options that allow the user to send digital signals across the USB and MADI simultaneously making it a fantastic choice for live recording and monitoring situations.
Antelope Audio Orion 32 Features
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- Up to 192 kHz on 32 channels I/O via custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels I/O via Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections
- Eight D-SUB 25 connectors for AD and DA
- 16 channels on 4 ADAT input and output connectors
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing options
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- Four word clock outputs and one word clock input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favourite setups
- 1U rack size with power consumption of 20 Watts and very low heating levels
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X