Antelope Audio MP32 & Orion 32+ Bundle
The Antelope Audio MP32 & Orion 32+ Bundle combines a powerful 32 channel converter and Thunderbolt / USB audio interface with 32 channels of pristine, remote controlled mic preamps. The MP32 32 channel mic pre is specifically designed to complement Orion32‘s precise conversion and ensure even greater transparency while recording.
The combination of the Orion32 and MP32+ — totalling just 3U in rack space — make it a perfectly suited solution for studios and live recording where rack space can be a precious commodity. The new MP32 expands on the analogue preamplifier circuit design of the recently launched Zen Studio, which includes 12 studio quality mic preamps.
Antelope Audio Orion 32+
The Antelope Orion32 + is a successor to the world’s first 32-channel AD/DA, now offering a greater variety of interfaces such as Thunderbolt, MADI and USB. The digital connectivity options are complimented also by ADAT and S/PDIF.
Orion32 + provides seamless connectivity to any DAW, allowing for low latency simultaneous I/O streaming of 64 channels of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio signal via Thunderbolt connection or 32 channels via USB. The analogue I/O are handled by 8 D-Sub 25 connectors and a pair of TRS connectors for the monitoring.
Enhanced Routing, Mixing and Monitoring
Orion32 + offers stunning flexibility and great productivity, providing a color-coded routing matrix with four separate mixers, built-in DSP effects and zero latency monitoring. The entire control is gathered in a desktop application available for both OS X and Windows.
The control panel is based on the software created initially for Orion32 and further developed for another Antelope Audio leading product, Zen Studio. Orion32+ control panel is an extremely intuitive user-friendly interface, which incorporates both our know-how and customers’ feedback.
Antelope’s Conversion and Clocking Legacy
The proven clocking accuracy is supported by Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management technology, the same as with the flagship Trinity Master Clock.
The 10 MHz input, enabling connectivity to Antelope’s legendary 10M Atomic Clock and its successor 10MX, makes Orion32+ crystal oscillator remarkably precise, emphasizing the signature Antelope sound. The two word clock outputs make Orion32+ a great fit in any setup, not only as an interface, but a master clock as well.
The clean, transparent and detailed conversion in Orion32+ is the same as with its predecessor, which has proved its sound quality in a great number of studios and live shows across the Globe.
New DSP Plugin Equalisers Added
- Helios 69
- VEQ-4K PINK
- VEQ-4K ORANGE
- VEQ-4K BLACK
- VEQ-4K BROWN
Antelope Audio Orion 32+ Features
- 64 channels 24-bit, 192 kHz audio
- Proprietary built-in DSP-based Effects including AuraVerb
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 2 Mastering-grade Stereo Monitor Outputs
- Thunderbolt, MADI, and USB connectivity
- Latest generation of Antelope's software control panel:
- Color-coded routing matrix
- 4 DSP mixers
- Windows & OS X compatible
Antelope Audio MP32 - 32 Channel Microphone Preamp
The Antelope Audio MP32 is a 32-channel console-grade microphone preamp with integrated software remote control via USB.
The Antelope MP32 features 32 class-A mic pres with phantom power, 32 line inputs, of which 4 can operate as Hi-Z instrument inputs. All inputs are XLR combos on the front panel of the MP32.
The mic pres are open and transparent, yet designed to maintain both signal clarity and sonic realism consistently throughout the recording process. The MP32 offers excellent headroom and up to 68 dB of gain in 1 dB steps, more than enough to power even the most demanding ribbon mics, while maintaining ultra-low THD+N (-110.5 dB).
The preamps are remote controlled via a user-friendly control panel for Mac or Windows. This software allows the user to change the input type, gain levels and phantom power. Individual VU style metering allows for instant signal confirmation at a glance of the software.
The rear of the unit has four DB25 connectors each handling 8 channels of analogue output. The MP32 is designed to be a perfect match for the Antelope Orion32 interface although it will work with any A/D converters.
Antelope Audio MP 32 Features
- 32-Channel Console-grade Mic Pre @ Line Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- 1-4 /32 ch Mic Pre @ Line HiZ Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- Independently assignable phantom power
- 4 DSUB-25 connector (32-channel outs)
- USB Full Speed interface for software control panel
- Intuitive Control Panel for Windows and OS X
- Software Control Panel - Mic Pre Precision Level Adjustment +/-1dB, 4 channel Hi-Z control, Phantom Power Control 48VDC, Switch Mic Pre / Line Amplifier Range +/-1dB
- Analog Inputs:
- 32 x Mic / Line on XLR Combos
- 1-4 /32 ch x Line Di (HiZ) XLR Combos
- XLR Combos:
- XLR: +21 dBu Max Balanced
- ¼” TRS Line / HiZ: +45 dBu Max Balanced
- Analog Inputs:
- Analog Outputs: 32 x Lines on 4 x D-SUB 25, +27 dBu Max, 50 Ohms
- USB I/O: Full-Speed; Data stream of 12 Mbit/s, control pannel only, Type B
- Mic Preamp
- Programmable gain (Mic Pre/Line): +15 dB ~ 68 dB in 1dB steps
- Programmable gain (Line): +15 dB ~ 45 dB in 1dB steps
- THD + N: -110.5 dB
- Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
- Weight (approx. prior): ~6kg/ 13lb approx.
- Dimensions (approx.):
- Width: 482 mm/19” /Rack/
- Height: 88 mm/3.5” /2U/
- Depth: 210 mm/8.3”
- Power Supply:
- Nominal 100-120 / 220-240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Actual 95-264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz