Antelope Audio MP32 & Orion 32 Bundle
The Antelope Audio MP32 & Orion32 Bundle combines a powerful 32 channel converter and audio interface with 32 channels of pristine, remote controlled mic preamps. The MP32 32 channel mic pre is specifically designed to complement Orion32‘s precise conversion and ensure even greater transparency while recording.
The combination of the Orion32 and MP32 — totalling just 3U in rack space — make it a perfectly suited solution for studios and live recording where rack space can be a precious commodity. The new MP32 expands on the analogue preamplifier circuit design of the recently launched Zen Studio, which includes 12 studio quality mic preamps.
Antelope Audio Orion 32
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 can stream 32 channels of audio I/O at 192 kHz connected to any USB equipped computer and features analogue connections over D-SUB 25 connectors. Also included on the is 32 channels of 96 kHz audio over fiber optic MADI and 16 I/O channels over ADAT making the Orion 32 and extremely flexible device. This is all squeezed into a 1U enclosure with an eco-friendly power consumption of only 20 Watts.
Orion 32 also includes a 64 bit audio clock with their proprietary AFC clocking technology as found in high end studios all over the world. This makes the Orion 32 a solid choice for tracking, mixing and mastering studios. It also offers flexible digital and routing options that allow the user to send digital signals across the USB and MADI simultaneously making it a fantastic choice for live recording and monitoring situations.
Antelope Audio Orion 32 Features
- Antelope Audio precise AD/DA conversion technology
- Up to 192 kHz on 32 channels I/O via custom-built USB chip
- 32 channels I/O via Fiber Optic MADI I/O connections
- Eight D-SUB 25 connectors for AD and DA
- 16 channels on 4 ADAT input and output connectors
- Extremely flexible routing and mixing options
- Antelope’s renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking with Atomic input
- Antelope’s proprietary Oven Controlled Oscillator for supreme clocking stability
- Four word clock outputs and one word clock input
- Five presets for fast and easy recall of favourite setups
- 1U rack size with power consumption of 20 Watts and very low heating levels
- A user friendly desktop application available for both Windows and OS X
Antelope Audio MP32 - 32 Channel Microphone Preamp
The Antelope Audio MP32 is a 32-channel console-grade microphone preamp with integrated software remote control via USB.
The Antelope MP32 features 32 class-A mic pres with phantom power, 32 line inputs, of which 4 can operate as Hi-Z instrument inputs. All inputs are XLR combos on the front panel of the MP32.
The mic pres are open and transparent, yet designed to maintain both signal clarity and sonic realism consistently throughout the recording process. The MP32 offers excellent headroom and up to 68 dB of gain in 1 dB steps, more than enough to power even the most demanding ribbon mics, while maintaining ultra-low THD+N (-110.5 dB).
The preamps are remote controlled via a user-friendly control panel for Mac or Windows. This software allows the user to change the input type, gain levels and phantom power. Individual VU style metering allows for instant signal confirmation at a glance of the software.
The rear of the unit has four DB25 connectors each handling 8 channels of analogue output. The MP32 is designed to be a perfect match for the Antelope Orion32 interface although it will work with any A/D converters.
Antelope Audio MP 32 Features
- 32-Channel Console-grade Mic Pre @ Line Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- 1-4 /32 ch Mic Pre @ Line HiZ Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- Independently assignable phantom power
- 4 DSUB-25 connector (32-channel outs)
- USB Full Speed interface for software control panel
- Intuitive Control Panel for Windows and OS X
- Software Control Panel - Mic Pre Precision Level Adjustment +/-1dB, 4 channel Hi-Z control, Phantom Power Control 48VDC, Switch Mic Pre / Line Amplifier Range +/-1dB
- Analog Inputs:
- 32 x Mic / Line on XLR Combos
- 1-4 /32 ch x Line Di (HiZ) XLR Combos
- XLR Combos:
- XLR: +21 dBu Max Balanced
- ¼” TRS Line / HiZ: +45 dBu Max Balanced
- Analog Inputs:
- Analog Outputs: 32 x Lines on 4 x D-SUB 25, +27 dBu Max, 50 Ohms
- USB I/O: Full-Speed; Data stream of 12 Mbit/s, control pannel only, Type B
- Mic Preamp
- Programmable gain (Mic Pre/Line): +15 dB ~ 68 dB in 1dB steps
- Programmable gain (Line): +15 dB ~ 45 dB in 1dB steps
- THD + N: -110.5 dB
- Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
- Weight (approx. prior): ~6kg/ 13lb approx.
- Dimensions (approx.):
- Width: 482 mm/19” /Rack/
- Height: 88 mm/3.5” /2U/
- Depth: 210 mm/8.3”
- Power Supply:
- Nominal 100-120 / 220-240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Actual 95-264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
|Model||Antelope Audio MP32 & Orion 32 Bundle|