Antelope Audio MP32 - 32 Channel Microphone Preamp
The Antelope Audio MP32 is a 32-channel console-grade microphone preamp with integrated software remote control via USB.
The Antelope MP32 features 32 class-A mic pres with phantom power, 32 line inputs, of which 4 can operate as Hi-Z instrument inputs. All inputs are XLR combos on the front panel of the MP32.
The mic pres are open and transparent, yet designed to maintain both signal clarity and sonic realism consistently throughout the recording process. The MP32 offers excellent headroom and up to 68 dB of gain in 1 dB steps, more than enough to power even the most demanding ribbon mics, while maintaining ultra-low THD+N (-110.5 dB).
The preamps are remote controlled via a user-friendly control panel for Mac or Windows. This software allows the user to change the input type, gain levels and phantom power. Individual VU style metering allows for instant signal confirmation at a glance of the software.
The rear of the unit has four DB25 connectors each handling 8 channels of analogue output. The MP32 is designed to be a perfect match for the Antelope Orion32 interface although it will work with any A/D converters.
Antelope Audio MP 32 Features
- 32-Channel Console-grade Mic Pre @ Line Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- 1-4 /32 ch Mic Pre @ Line HiZ Dual Stage Amplifier Input
- Independently assignable phantom power
- 4 DSUB-25 connector (32-channel outs)
- USB Full Speed interface for software control panel
- Intuitive Control Panel for Windows and OS X
- Software Control Panel - Mic Pre Precision Level Adjustment +/-1dB, 4 channel Hi-Z control, Phantom Power Control 48VDC, Switch Mic Pre / Line Amplifier Range +/-1dB
- Analog Inputs:
- 32 x Mic / Line on XLR Combos
- 1-4 /32 ch x Line Di (HiZ) XLR Combos
- XLR Combos:
- XLR: +21 dBu Max Balanced
- ¼” TRS Line / HiZ: +45 dBu Max Balanced
- Analog Inputs:
- Analog Outputs: 32 x Lines on 4 x D-SUB 25, +27 dBu Max, 50 Ohms
- USB I/O: Full-Speed; Data stream of 12 Mbit/s, control pannel only, Type B
- Mic Preamp
- Programmable gain (Mic Pre/Line): +15 dB ~ 68 dB in 1dB steps
- Programmable gain (Line): +15 dB ~ 45 dB in 1dB steps
- THD + N: -110.5 dB
- Operating Temperature: 0-50ºC/32- 122ºF
- Weight (approx. prior): ~6kg/ 13lb approx.
- Dimensions (approx.):
- Width: 482 mm/19” /Rack/
- Height: 88 mm/3.5” /2U/
- Depth: 210 mm/8.3”
- Power Supply:
- Nominal 100-120 / 220-240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Actual 95-264 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
|Model||Antelope Audio MP32|