Ams Neve BCM10/2 MK2 - 32 Channel Mixing Console
The classic and legendary Neve BCM10 console has become a connoisseur's favourite in recent years for use as a sidecar for larger studios. Powered as it is by Neve 1073 mic pres and EQ along with its 1272 summing mixers it's guaranteed to delight the most demanding ear.
Given the scarcity of these treasured classic consoles and their suitability for up to the minute techniques of recording with workstations, the BCM10 is an ideal partner as a main console in such a set-up.
Therefore Neve designers are proud to announce the AMS Neve BCM10/2 MK2 with all the revered design, genuine Neve modules and sound, yet with additional convenience features for modern day recording and utilising the new 1952 switching unit - all adding up to a blissful recording experience.
Ams Neve BCM10/2 MK2 Features:
- Neve classic sound using Class A topology
- 32 Channels
- Channel strip amp choice of 1073N, 1073 Classic and 1084 Classic
- Classic voltage mixing using 1272 balanced mixing topology
- 2x 500-series slots fitted with Neve 2264ALB compressors, patchable or selectable across the Mix Bus
- Direct outputs on every channel selectable pre or post channel insert
- Simple Input to each channel doubles the mix inputs when mixing and also allows monitor and cue mixes
- 4x Auxes, 1x Stereo Cue, 1x Stereo Main Mix Bus
- Stereo and 5.1 monitor with passive 24 position gold plated monitor level control
- 3x Stereo & 1x 5.1 selectable loudspeaker output sets
- Comprehensive Solo system with destructive and safe/isolate modes
- 2x Stereo reverb returns with width, mono and balance controls & 2x mono DI to bus inputs
- Main Mix output insertion selectable pre or post fade with IMR (Insert Mix Return) parallel processing controls
- 25-way D-sub connectivity for easy installation into home or studio environments
- Optional side car stand on castors
|Model||BCM10/2 MK2 32|