AMS Neve 1073DPX B-Stock
Launched in 1970, the Neve 1073 soon became the first choice mic preamp for leading producers. Built in England, the modern-day Neve 1073 DPX is produced to the exact specifications of the original, matching components to ensure the sound remains true.
The Class A 1073 DPX design combines a mic preamplifier with 3-band EQ & high pass filter, embodying the essence of the Neve sound. Building on the 1073 classic module features, the 1073 DPX introduces extra functionality with integrated DI input, insert feature, level meters, headphone monitoring and I/O connectors. It is a self-contained 19” rack, 2U high, and includes an external PSU
This is a B-Stock item.
Neve 1073 DPX Features
- 2 independent, genuine Neve 1073 transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19" rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve Marinair™ transformers used on each input and output stage.
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedance, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert Send and Return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressor
- Post-EQ insert send/return - a line level output send is available from the post EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel - can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neve SKU SNEV1073DPXB Model 1073DPX GTIN NA
£2,100.00 (inc. vat) £1,750.00 (ex. vat)
£1,680.00 (inc. vat) £1,400.00 (ex. vat)
£834.00 (inc. vat) £695.00 (ex. vat)
£1,584.00 (inc. vat) £1,320.00 (ex. vat)