Neve 1073LBEQ Mono EQ
The Neve 1073 LBEQ is a mono EQ module for the 500 series rack, crafted in England by Neve engineers and retains the unique sonic characteristics of the classic 1073 EQ by using the same EQ circuit architecture and components. This module delivers a classic in a modern and portable 500-series form-factor that professionals expect.
Launched in 1970, the Neve 1073 module is perhaps the world’s most famous and desirable microphone pre-amp and EQ for recording vocals and instruments of all types. The first choice of countless leading producers and artists, the 1073 delivers the unique Neve sound featured on many of the most famous recordings of the past 40 years. The big, punchy sound of the 1073 classic complements any musical genre, from rock to pop, hip hop to rap, thrash to classical. And now the EQ section of that classic unit is available for your API Lunchbox.
Crafted in England by Neve engineers, the 1073LB EQ mono EQ module retains the unique sonic characteristics of the original 1073 classic EQ by using the same EQ circuit architecture and matching components, plus it delivers it in a modern and portable form that professional producers and engineers demand. With new features like a signal presence LED and Neve’s clever Audio Processing Insert design, the 1073LB EQ takes your Lunchbox to the next level. Simply install into your Lunchbox rack, connect your line level signals and inject the legendary Neve EQ sound into your audio creations.
Simply install into an empty slot in your compatible 500-series rack, connect your line level signals and inject the legendary Neve EQ sound into your audio creations. And it’s the perfect pairing for the incredible Neve 1073LB microphone preamp module. The 1073LBEQ module can be inserted between the input and output stages of the 1073LB module, creating a true 1073 classic audio path.
- Legendary 3-band EQ design
- Rotary controls provide accurate adjustment of the 1073 3-band EQ and High Pass filter
- Signal presence LED illuminates green from a level of -25dB and red from a level of +24dB
- Switch for EQ IN/OUT function, with LED indication
- Electronically balanced circuits used in Line Input and Line Output stages for standalone module use
- Audio Processing Insert design allows the audio to/from the 1073LBEQ module to be inserted into the audio path of an existing 1073LB module (modules must be fitted in the same 500-series rack)
- Fully screened module, packaged in Mu-metal case helps eliminate stray electromagnetic fields from 500-series rack PSU or other module types
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope.Switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz or 300Hz
- High Frequency: Smooth ±16dB of fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz
- Mid Frequency: Smooth ±18dB of peaking, fixed Q with selectable centre.Frequencies of: 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz or 7.2kHz
- Low Frequency: Smooth ±16dB shelving with selectable frequencies: 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz or 220Hz
- Frequency Response (EQ out): Typically ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- Noise (EQ out): -86dB 20Hz to 20kHz filter (-80dB with EQ in)
- Signal presence range: -25dB to +23dB (green), +24dB and above (red)
- Signal presence indicator
- High Pass Filter selector
- High Frequency rotary control
- Mid Frequency Rotary controls
- Low Frequency rotary controls
- EQ In/Out button with LED indicator
- Width: 38mm (1½ inches)
- Height: 132mm (5¼ inches)
- Depth (excluding front panel controls & rear connector): 145mm (5¾ inches)
- Approx. Weight: 650g (1½ pounds)
- Rack: Compliant LunchboxTM rack with integral PSU and external audio connections
- Available Rack slots: Single LunchboxTM rack slot required for each 1073LBEQ moduleTwo adjacent LunchboxTM rack slots required for each 1073LB/1073LBEQ module configuration when the modules are used together in Audio Processing Insert mode.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Neve SKU SNEV1073LBEQ Model 1073LBEQ GTIN NA