Neve 1073 DPA - Premium 2-Channel Class A Mic Pre - B-Stock
The Neve 1073 DPA is a premium 2-channel Class A microphone preamplifier in a single rackspace. The Neve 1073 is widely considered the premier mic preamp choice for numerous leading producers and artists, delivering the unique Neve sound featured on some of the most pivotal recordings of the past 40 years. This is a B-Stock unit.
The big, punchy sound of the 1073 compliments any musical genre and it's lush sound with that classic Neve signature makes it the consummate mic pre for recording vocals, guitars, and acoustic instruments of all descriptions. With the 1073 DPA, the highly sought-after 1073 mic amp sound is now available in a cost-effective 1U stereo rackmount unit, without the additional Equaliser found on the classic 1073 unit.
The 1073 DPA provides the legendary sound of Neve in a remarkably simple 1U format. Two rear-panel Mic inputs and Line inputs feed dual Class A gain stages, with adjustable Gain control and selectable 48V available on the Mic inputs. Class-A analogue outputs in XLR format are also found on the rear panel, controlled via adjustable front-panel Trim control, +/-10dB. This stereo unit is the perfect solution for studios looking to bring in the very essence of the legendary Neve 1073 sound.
Studiocare are a uk distributor for AMS Neve Equipment and we carry the largest stock of AMS Neve Outboard in the UK, Call our sales team for the best advise on which product would best suit your needs.
- Two legendary 1073 microphone preamps in a convenient 1U rackmount design
- Hand-crafted and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, UK
- Dedicated input Gain controls and output Trim controls on both channels
- +48V Phantom Power and Phase Reverse switch
- High quality Input Selector switch
- Neve designed transformers for inimitable Neve sound
AMS Neve 1073 DPA Specifications
- Input Impedance: Mic - switchable: 300 or 1200 OhmsLine - 20K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60dB gain into 600 Ohms (20Hz to 20kHz); +/-0.5dB60dB gain into 600 Ohms (10Hz to 40kHz); -3dB
- EIN: Mic 60dB gain <-125dB (22Hz to 22kHz bandwidth)
- THD + Noise: +20dBu into 600 Ohms <0.07% (50Hz to 10kHz) - 80kHz bandwidth
- Width: 482mm (19 inches)
- Height: 45mm (1.75 inches) - 1U
- Depth: 254mm (10 inches)
- Weight: 5kg (11 pounds)
- Integral PSU: 3-pin mains IEC socket - 100-240vac auto sensing, 47-63Hz, 1.6A anti-surge fuse
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£1,918.80 £1,599.00 (ex. vat)
£2,154.00 £1,795.00 (ex. vat)
£1,074.00 £895.00 (ex. vat)
£1,794.00 £1,495.00 (ex. vat)