Alto Truesonic TS115W - 15" 800 Watt Active 2-Way Wireless Loudspeaker
The Alto Truesonic TS115W is an active 2-way loudspeaker featuring all the usual connections your would expect, but with the addition of bluetooth to allowing you to stream wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, iPod or Android device.
The drivers in the Truesonic TS115W are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS115W offers a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver.
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS115W delivers with 800 Watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The 10" Truesonic models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12" models come with five. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop. In addition, the TS112W includes two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it’s easy to get up and running with just about any audio source.
Alto Truesonic TS115W Features
- Built-in Bluetooth® A2DP wireless technology
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Stream stereo signal, left and right, to separate speakers—no cables required
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 15” low-frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto Truesonic TS115W Specifications
- Transducer Low: 15” Woofer, with 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.9in x 14.3in x 26.75in
- Weight: 39 lb