Alto Truesonic TS115 VIBE - 15" Active Loudspeaker with Built-In Media Player
The Alto Truesonic TS115 Vibe is an active 2-way loudspeaker with a 15" LF driver and a solid state media player with LCD screen. The TS115 Vibe can play all of your song files and playlists directly from a USB drive or microSD card. Play music between sets. Add backing tracks to any event. Plug a microphone into the two-channel mixer and offer a toast or become the master of ceremonies - no other equipment required.
The Truesonic TS115 Vibe provides a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver. These drivers are designed to use power efficiently, and to minimize waste. This allows the TS115 Vibe to deliver better real world performance than the competition. Truesonic loudspeakers also benefit from an integrated Class D amplifier. Lighter than traditional amplifier designs, Class D amplifiers are highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps. On the job, that translates to more amplifier power working to generate great sound, and less power wasted creating heat. The TS115 Vibe delivers 800 Watts of clean, effective power to add plenty of punch to your performance.
What truly makes the TS115 Vibe unique is the onboard solid-state media player. Equipped with an LCD screen, the media player is compatible with MP3, AAC, and WMA files; and displays both folder search and ID3 tags. Data can be read from either a USB drive, or from a microSD card. This powerful extra allows the TS115 Vibe to be a true stand-alone system. The TS115 Vibe media player can be used to play music between sets, to provide backing tracks as part of an event, or to add professional audio to any multi-media presentation.
Truesonic Series loudspeakers perform perfectly in endless applications, eliminating the need for specialized speakers. Lightweight injection-molded bodies include integrated, recessed handles for added portability. The trapezoid shape delivers double-duty as both a stand-up loudspeaker, and as a wedge-shaped floor monitor. Not only that, all Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm insets on the bottom for accommodating pole-mounting speaker stands. The TS115 Vibe even includes six industry-standard M10 rigging points, allowing the speaker to be quickly flown on the road, or easily mounted in a permanent installation.
The TS115 Vibe is more than just a loudspeaker. In addition to plenty of power and an onboard media player, the TS115 Vibe comes equipped with a built-in two-channel mixer. A pair of XLR+1/4" combo jacks allow nearly any audio source to be quickly connecter, and an each input features a separate volume control. The Contour EQ switch can help shape the sound to fit the venue, and can be extra handy for optimizing your system for the playback of recorded music. Need to expand your system? The TS115 Vibe includes an XLR output—complete with Pre or Post volume options—for easily adding additional loudspeakers. Minimize hum using the convenient ground-lift switch.
Alto Truesonic TS115 VIBE Features
- 800 Watt Class D power amp
- 15" low-frequency transducer
- 1" neodymium driver
- Full audience coverage, on and off axis
- Onboard solid-state media player with volume control
- Load your favorite music via USB drive or microSD card
- Compatible with MP3 , WMA , and AAC files
- Features include Folder Search and ID3 Tagging
- Built-in two-channel mixer with independent volume controls
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- XLR send—pre or post volume—to link multiple speakers
- Ground lift switch
- Lightweight cabinet with metal grille and integrated handles
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto Truesonic TS115 VIBE Specifications
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Amplification: Class D; 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF); 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous -6 dB
- Nominal Coverage: (80° / 100° H x 60° V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Media Player: solid-state; loads MP3, AAC, WMA files via USB drive or microSD card; transport and navigation controls; ID3 tagging and folder search
- Inputs: XLR (F) + 1/4" combo inputs (x2) with independent volume controls
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB; Maximum input level +23 dBu; Input Impedance 15k Ω
- Output: XLR Male (x1); Pre / Post volume switch
- External Controls: Volume; Power switch with LED indicator; Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion; Thermal, Driver
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with floor monitor capability; Injection molded polypropylene enclosure; perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.); two handles; 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback