Alto Live 2404
The Alto Live 2404 mixer is an analogue mixer with 24 channels, 4 buses in a low profile-designs. The Live 2404 features DNA pre-amps, extensive EQ, built in compression, Alesis DSP effects, and USB audio/connectivity.
Designed for modern music-making, these new Live Series mixers feature USB audio in and out. This 24-bit USB feature enables the stereo main or monitor mix to be recorded to a computer, or allows for the playback from a laptop or other USB audio source controlled by a dedicated level knob. LED 12-step metering and an easy-access headphone out with independent level control help keep the mix under control and a foot-switch jack toggles the effects on and off.
The panel graphics are extremely clear and easy to understand. There is a 9-band graphic EQ that can be applied to the main or monitor mix as well as individual channel EQ. The DSP section that has been provided by Alesis gives you 16 premium effects. Each of these has 16 variations, for a total of 256 effects. Microphone inputs (XLR) are equipped with DNA preamps and switchable phantom power allows for the use of any type of microphone. Select mic channels offer dynamic compression, each with individual control.
Mono channels feature an XLR input, balanced 1/4" line input, and a TRS insert jack. Each mono channel offers a low-cut filter, gain control, a three-band EQ, a pan knob, mute switch, and a 60mm smooth-travelling fader. Stereo channels trade the insert jack for a second balanced 1/4" input. Alto have thought of everything and crammed all these features into 1 well built and easily transportable unit at an amazing price.
Alto Live 2404 Features
- 18 XLR inputs with DNA™ mic preamps and phantom power
- Dynamic compression on Channels 1-8
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends; pre/post switching on Aux 1+2
- Gain controls with 75 Hz low-cut filter
- 60mm faders with mute switch and PFL/AFL solo functions
- 9-band graphic EQ—main or monitor assignable
- 256 Alesis effects; 16 types x 16 variations
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- XLR and 1/4” outputs; 1/4” aux sends and returns
- Headphone out with independent level control