Allen & Heath ZED60-10FX 4 mic/line inputs, 2 stereos, 60mm faders, USB, FX
The Allen & Heath ZED60-10fx is a compact, portable mixer that is ideal for solo artists and small bands. The ZED60-10fx is based on Allen & Heaths top selling ZED-10fx mixer but with the addition of 60mm faders for a more tactile mixing experience.
Two of the ZED60-10fx's four mono channels have high impedance jack inputs which can take either a normal line level or low level input direct from a guitar pickup, so that guitarists can plug straight into the mixer without a DI box. The ZED60-10fx also features two stereo inputs for plugging in MP3/CD players or keyboards.
The Allen & Heath ZED60-10fx can be easily used to capture a stereo recording at a gig or studio thanks to its built in USB audio in/out capabilities. The ZED60-10fx is equipped with professional grade XLR stereo outputs and has flexible monitoring with headphone and speaker feed outputs.The ZED60-10fx live and studio mixer also has 16 stunning FX.
Allen & Heath ZED60-10FX Specifications:
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send
- 1 FX send
- 2 stereo inputs
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- 16 Internal Effects
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching with Gain Boost
- Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|
|Model||Allen & Heath ZED60-10FX|