Massive Input Flexibility
The XONE:92 has 6 dual stereo channels, two offering mic inputs, adding up to a massive 10 stereo and 2 microphone inputs. XONE:92's full range of connectors means that you can connect up to 4 turntables to the Xone:92, 2 mics, CD players, MD players, drum machines, samplers, and pretty much anything else you might want to bring into the mix.
XONE:92 AS A MIDI Controller
MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) allows the Allen & Heath XONE:92 panel controls to transmit MIDI data to enable remote control of external effects, samplers, sequencers including Ableton LIVE and the Korg KAOS Pad. Tap Tempo related MIDI clocks are also transmitted from the XONE:92 to provide synchronisation of MIDI sound modules to pre-recorded sources playing through the XONE:92.
More EQ Than Most
The Allen & Heath XONE:92 features 4 BAND EQ controls rather than the usual 3 for greater creativity. Each band has a safe +6dB boost. The HI and LO bands have infinite attenuation (total kill) with a sharp 12dB/oct roll-off and the XONE:92's MID bands have a massive -30dB of cut, enough to shape your sound well beyond normal EQ range, and without overloading your system.
High Quality Faders
The Allen & Heath XONE:92's stereo channels use high quality twin rail linear or rotary VCA faders. These control the audio using DC voltages meaning that the XONE:92 can take a huge amount of punishment without the bangs and crackles that inevitably creep in on regular audio faders.
Seamless Beat, Scratch Or Cut Mixing
The XONE:92's high spec Penny & Giles VCA crossfader is easily removable from the top panel for quick replacement. . The curve can be swept between dipped response, ideal for seamless beat mixing, and fast-attack, suitable for scratch or cut mixing with the XONE:92.
- 6 Dual stereo inputs, 2 with mic inputs, RIAA preamps for up to 4 turntables.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader).
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button.
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders.
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs.
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader.
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation.
- Active Penny & Giles VCA crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix.
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches.
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with 'infinite kill' on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- Dedicated booth output.
- Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering.
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring.
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and Cue/Mix monitor balance control.
- 2 x headphone outputs 1/4" and 3.5mm jack.
- plus many more features
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|