Allen & Heath PA12 - 8 Mono 2 Stereo Live Mixer with FX
The Allen & Heath PA12 Mixer has been designed with all the tools you will need to run a standard stereo PA system. With a legendary innovative design and excellent sound quality, this entry level console makes an ideal live mixer for club performers, schools' systems, conference rooms and travelling musicians.
If you care about quality you'll also appreciate the build standards that the PA series conforms to, including the same individual vertical circuit boards, nutted pots and solid copper buss interconnection as the acclaimed ML series consoles. As for audio performance, PA12 mixers have the wonderfully full, open, natural quality that you would expect from a professional Allen&Heath desk.
Allen & Heath PA12 Features
- Superb live mixer, with great sound, high quality and lots of really useful features
- 8 mono microphone / line inputs with XLR/TRS inputs, mute and PFL switches with LEDs, 100mm faders and 4-band EQ with shelving LF and HF, a fixed LM band at 250Hz and a swept HM
- Individual phantom power
- Two-stage Padless Preamp - directs line sources to the second stage for improved matching and performance
- Insert point on all 8 mic/line channels
- 2 Dual Stereo Channels - each with TRS jack and RCA phono inputs with independent gain and 2-band EQ
- 4 Auxiliary Sends on all channels - with 2 pre-fade sends for foldback, one post-fade for internal or external FX and another post-fade for additional FX or special feeds
- Digital FX - 16 FX programs providing reverbs, delays, chorus and others (inc combined) with external MIDI editing software and a footswitch TRS jack mute control
- Mix Outputs: Main stereo mix output, 100mm fader control & mute with LED, TRS 1/4 inch jack outputs, mono sum output with level control with switch for subwoofer mode to TRS jack, record output [RCA] analogue + SPDIF switchable pre/post fader, insert points on TRS jack for external processing
- Master section - twin 12 segment LED bar meter shows program [or PFL /AFL], standby switching to disconnect the speakers, 2 track input [RCA] with level control to L&R - feeds headphone monitor selector [checking recording], 2 track output [RCA] analogue + SPDIF allows direct to digital recording, switchable pre / post master L&R fader and background music mode switch
- Phones out [TRS] with level
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|