The Allen & Heath GL2400-424 has many uses. As pioneers of dual functionality, Allen Heath have ensured that every detail of the concept has been carefully implemented with no controls redundant. When mixing Front-of-House, the monitors can be set pre-insert as well as pre-EQ to prevent your house mix EQ and compression affecting the stage mix. Per channel aux switching on the Allen & Heath GL2400-424 means you can mix pre-fade with post-fade sends such as theatre radio mics and sound effects.
As a monitor console, the aux masters get faders, inserts, mutes, meters and balanced XLR drive. You even get a fader controlled engineer' wedge feed. The Groups and LR mixes are still available to create yet more sends. In monitor mode the Allen & Heath GL2400-424 can provide up to 10 mixes, for example 6 wedge and 2 stereo IEM.
Allen & Heath GL2400-24 Features
- LR and M main outputs
- 4 Audio groups with pan control
- 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
- 2 stereo channels each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
- 7x4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FOH and/or Monitor mixing
- M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
- Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
|Manufacturer||Allen & Heath|