Alesis VI61 - 61-key velocity-sensitive keyboard with modulation/pitch-bend wheels
The Alesis VI61 is a USB/MIDI keyboard MIDI controller with advanced features that let you fully control your music software. The VI61 features 61 velocity sensitive semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and Octave Up/Down buttons to expand the melodic range. The ability to expand the range lets you play everything from bass lines to chords to lead melodies.
A single USB connection to your PC or Mac is all that is needed to both power the VI61 and enable MIDI functionality. Once connected to a computer you can use the VI61's 61 keys, 16 velocity sensitive touch pads and assign the 48 buttons to control whatever aspect of your software you want.
The Alesis VI61 is the all-in-one tools for making music at your computer and all of its advanced features are loaded into a lightweight, bus-powered controller.
Alesis VI61 Features:
- 61 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 48 assignable buttons and 16 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- USB-powered and plug-and-play support for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- VI61 MIDI Keyboard Controller
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual