The Alesis VI49 is a USB/MIDI keyboard MIDI controller with advanced features that let you fully control your music software. The VI49 features 49 velocity sensitive semi-weighted keys with aftertouch and Octave Up/Down buttons to expand the melodic range. The ability to expand the range lets you play everything from bass lines to chords to lead melodies.
A single USB connection to your PC or Mac is all that is needed to both power the VI49 and enable MIDI functionality. Once connected to a computer you can use the VI49's 49 keys, 16 velocity sensitive touch pads and assign the 36 buttons to control whatever aspect of your software you want.
The Alesis VI49 is the all-in-one tools for making music at your computer and all of its advanced features are loaded into a compact, lightweight controller.
Alesis VI49 Features:
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 36 assignable buttons and 12 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB MIDI and 5-pin MIDI Out offer flexible MIDI connectivity
- USB-powered and plug-and-play support for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- VI49 MIDI Keyboard Controller
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- User Guide
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Alesis SKU SALEVI49 Model VI49 GTIN 694318016114