The Alesis MicroVerb4 is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians. The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more.
To customize your programs, two front panel knobs allow for quick, easy, user-storable edits, or use its MIDI inputs for control over program changes and modulation. You can then save your edited programs in the 100-space user program bank. Even though it's affordable and easy to use, the MicroVerb 4 offers the superb audio quality that you should expect from every Alesis processor.
Alesis MicroVerb4 Features
- 200 Programs chock-full of professional effects
- 100 User program banks so you can customize to your liking
- Perfect for studios of all sizes, and musicians of all kinds
- Up to three simultaneous effects for rich multi-effects
- Pro-grade 18-bit A-to-D and D-to-A processing ensures quality
- MIDI Input lets you change programs instantly from another source
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£169.00 £140.83 (ex. vat)
£249.00 £207.50 (ex. vat)
£223.20 £186.00 (ex. vat)
£159.00 £132.50 (ex. vat)