Alesis Core 1 - 1 Channel In-Line USB Audio Interface
The Alesis Core 1 is an affordable and compact USB audio interface that features 1 XLR/TRS input for connecting microphones and Hi-Z instruments(switch-able). Whether you are recording via PC, MAC or iPad (using Apple USB adapter sold separately) the Core 1 records in studio quality 24-bit, 48,000kHz and is fully plug-and-play. Two knobs allow for adjusting the volume of the headphone output and the input.
Alesis Core 1 includes Cubase LE recording software.
Alesis Core 1 Features:
- 1 XLR+1/4" TRS combo input with gain knob
- Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software
- Record on your iPad or iPhone via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- Guitar / Line level switch for use with a guitar or bass
- Stereo headphone out with level control
- Modern sand-blasted aluminum housing
- Includes Cubase® LE recording software