Alesis AcousticLink - Record your steel-stringed acoustic or electric guitars directly into your computer
The Alesis AcousticLink is an all-in-one solution for recording steel-stringed acoustic guitars, electric guitars and bass. It features a USB to TRS cable along with a clip on pickup for attaching too the inside of acoustic guitar sound holes. The Alesis AcousticLink is plug-and-play on Mac and PC, works with any acoustic guitar that has steel strings and can also record electric guitar/bass using the USB to 1.4" cable.
Alesis AcousticLink includes Cubase LE software.
Alesis AcousticLink Features:
- Complete guitar-to-computer package with acoustic-guitar pickup, 1/4"-to-USB cable, and Cubase LE software
- Single-coil pickup gives your acoustic guitar hassle-free output
- GuitarLink 1/4"-to-USB cable makes connecting any guitar or bass to your computer quick and easy
- Quick and easy, do-it-yourself installation and removal with no modification needed
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Pickup mounting brackets feature soft, shock-absorbing cushions for high performance
- Built-in analog-to-digital conversion for CD-quality recording
- 16.5-foot (6m) GuitarLink cable length
- Single-coil guitar pickup with 1/4" female output jack
- GuitarLink 1/4"-to-USB cable
- Cubase LE software
- Quick start guide
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor(sold separately).