AKG WMS470 Vocal C5 Set - Wireless System With C5 Capsule
The AKG WMS470 Vocal C5 Set is a professional multichannel wireless microphone system with Pilot tone transmission to prevent unwanted noise. The Vocal Set C5 includes a HT470 handheld transmitter featuring a C5 condenser microphone capsule for clear and detailed voice reproduction. The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output.
In The Box
- 1 x SR470 Receiver
- 1 x HT470 Handheld Transmitter wit C5 Capsul
- 1 x Stand adapter
- 1 x Rack mount kit
- 1 x Universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter
- 1 x AA size battery
- 2 x Antennas
AKG SR470 - Professional Wireless Stationary Receiver
SR470 analog space diversity professional wireless receiver comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing. The enhanced Auto Setup, Environment Scan and Rehearsal mode allows a very quick and easy system setup. The programmable backlight changes color to warn the user of critical operating conditions e.g. transmitter low battery information, audio peaks, or low radio signal strength.
A wide range of professional antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality remote antennas are available to handle complex antenna systems and up to 48 simultaneous wireless channels, even with large covering area.
- Enhanced automatic setup with channel preview for quick and easy system setup
- Pre-coordinated TV channel frequency presets maximum channel density for multichannel systems
- Environment scan and rehearsal functions for secure operation even in crowded radio frequency environments
- Programmable multicolor backlight display clear visual information of selectable warning signals
- External antenna connectors connect splitters, remote antennas and long cable runs to multi channel systems
AKG HT470 - Professional Wireless Handheld Transmitter
The rugged AKG HT470 is an analog professional wireless handheld transmitter with pilot tone transmission to prevent unexpected startup noise. It continuously sends transmitter data, including low-battery information, to the receiver. An infrared data link in conjunction with the automatic frequency setup makes the HT470 extremely simple to use. The unique dipole-antenna design ensures reliable transmission even when one pole of the antenna is covered completely by the user's hand.
An enhanced battery identification automatically detects the used battery type and allows up to 14 hours of operation on one AA-size battery. The display shows the remaining operating time in hours.
- Pilot Tone transmission for transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Leading edge dipole-antenna design optimum performance even when the antenna is covered
- Infrared synchronization for instant transmitter setup
- Up to 50mW transmission power maximum radio signal strength for long-distance applications
- Integrated charging contacts quick charging of a standard NiMH battery inside the transmitter
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£479.00 £399.17 (ex. vat)
£479.00 £399.17 (ex. vat)
£558.00 £465.00 (ex. vat)