AKG SR470 - True-Diversity Receiver for WMS470 Systems
The AKG SR470 analog space diversity professional wireless receiver comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing. The enhanced Auto Setup, Environment Scan and Rehearsal mode allows a very quick and easy system setup. The programmable backlight changes color to warn the user of critical operating conditions e.g. transmitter low battery information, audio peaks, or low radio signal strength.
A wide range of professional antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality remote antennas are available to handle complex antenna systems and up to 48 simultaneous wireless channels, even with large covering area.
- Enhanced automatic setup with channel preview for quick and easy system setup
- Pre-coordinated TV channel frequency presets maximum channel density for multichannel systems
- Environment scan and rehearsal functions for secure operation even in crowded radio frequency environments
- Programmable multicolor backlight display clear visual information of selectable warning signals
- External antenna connectors connect splitters, remote antennas and long cable runs to multi channel systems